- Sunday June 2nd– Divine service with Dave Woodcock at 11am. Healing available after the service.
- Friday June 7th – Evening of Spirit Communication with Bev Shiplee. 7pm for 7:30pm start
- Sunday June 9th – Divine service with Debs Kierly at 11am. Healing available after the service.
- Friday June 14th – Learning group with Tara or Lesley.
- Sunday June 16th – Healing service with Joanne Bruno at 11am, followed by a shared meal.
- Friday June 21st – Learning group with Tara or Lesley.
- Sunday June 23rd – Divine service with Pammi Pasotti at 11am. Healing available after the service.
- Friday June 28th – No Learning Group. Learning groups are taking a break over the summer and will resume in September.
- Sunday June 30th – Divine Service with Jenny Pickton. Healing available after the service.
We’re delighted to welcome Bev Shiplee to Newmarket Pioneer Centre for the first time. Please join us for an Evening of Spirit Communication with Bev on Friday 7th June. Doors open at 7pm for a 7:30pm start.
Entry is £6 including simple refreshments.
For more information on this or our other events please contact Lesley Hale on Facebook or call 01954 267034.
This past week has been Healing Awareness Week which aims to promote healing and make it accessible to the wider public. As such now seems a good time to write about Spiritual Healing at Newmarket Pioneer Centre (NPC).
The Spiritualist National Union defines Spiritual Healing as a form of healing by the use of forces and energies from the world of spirit channelled through a Spiritualist Healing Medium by the laying on of hands on the body or prayer or the direction of thought from a distance. However, Spiritual Healing requires no faith or belief on the part of the person seeking healing. Anyone can receive and benefit from Spiritual Healing, regardless of their beliefs. Spiritual Healing is a complementary therapy, so anyone receiving Spiritual Healing should continue any medical treatment that has been prescribed for them by their GP.
Spiritual Healing is an important aspect of the religion of Spiritualism and is an integral part of the Divine Services conducted at NPC.
During most services there are a few minutes of silence where everyone attending can send healing to those who require it. After these services contact healing can be received from the team of Spiritualist Healing Mediums. Healing after these services starts at 12:30pm and is open to anyone who requires healing. You are welcome to attend for healing, even if you haven’t attended the service. You do not need to be a Spiritualist to come to NPC and request healing.
On the third Sunday of the month we hold a special “Healing Service” where, in addition to the address and the demonstration of mediumship by the visiting medium, a longer period of time is allowed during the service for the sending of healing and for the congregation to receive healing. After these services we have a Shared Meal. This is a lovely time for everyone to come together to eat and talk. Again everyone is welcome to join us for our shared meal.
NPC has a team of Accredited Spiritualist Healing Mediums. We also train new healers. All healers follow the rules and regulations laid down by the SNU.
We hope you’ve found this short introduction to Spiritual Healing at NPC useful and look forward to welcoming you to our Centre soon.